Monday, December 15, 2008

Smart Or Silly Wife Helping Husband ...

After Pulling over a speeding car, a police officer asks the driver,

" Can you tell me why you were doing 80 mph, sir? "

" I think your speed gun is broken," says the driver.

" I had my car in cruise control at 60 mph."

" Now dont be silly, dear ," says the driver's wife. " you know we dont have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the man grows at his wife, " Can you keep quiet for once?"

The woman smiles and says, " You should be thankful your police radar detector went off when it did."

As the officer writes out another ticket for an illegal rader detector, the man says to his wife, "for God's sake, will you button it?"

The officer frowns and says, "I also notice that you are not wearing seat belt , sir "

" Well, I was, " says the driver. " But I took it off when you pulled me over."

" Now , dear, You know very well you never wear your seat belt, " says his wife.

As the officer writes out a trird ticket, the man shouts, " for the last time, shut up you silly woman! "

" Does your husband always talk to you like this? " the police officer asks the wife.

" On, no, " she says.

" Only when he's been drinking."

Janice Wilson(RD)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home